We undertake preparation and submission of various reports.
Reports can be classified into two categories:-
- Mandatory or obligatory due to some statute / authority
- Valuation report on owned asset just to ascertain present fair market value is voluntary report.
Stability Report under the Factories Act is statutorily mandatory. Valuation for Customs or Excise
purposes is also becomes mandatory due to insistence of concerned authorities.
Valuation report on owned asset just to ascertain present fair market value is voluntary report.
Our Directors and staff possess requisite qualifications, expertise and experience in preparation all
types of reports diligently and quickly. In case of valuation reports our official representative makes
physical inspection of the asset under valuation. All these reports are accepted by concerned
To summarize we offer the following:
- Arranging for Valuation of immovable and movable assets, stock in hand, land & building plant & machinery, vehicles etc.
- Arranging for Valuation of Sick Industrial units rehabilitation refinance etc.
- Pre-investments reports, profit improvement studies.
- Technical reports
- Certificates for duty draw-backs under Customs and Excise Acts.
- Arranging certificates under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Arranging Certificates under the Income Tax Act, 1961, Wealth Tax Act, Gift Tax Act.