It is well said that finance is blood of business.
Procuring finance is beginning. Managing finance is success.
We help our clients in both the respects.
We undertake preparation of Detailed Project Reports (DPR) to procure finance in the form of term
loan, cash credit, non-funded facilities like Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credit and so on.
Financial consultancy involves cost reduction exercise, financial restructuring and much more.
We also undertake rehabilitation of sick units.
We liaise with banks, financial institutions, NBFCs and also overseas lenders to procure finance to
our clients on most suitable terms and conditions. We analyse the needs - both present and future -
of our clients and find out a judicious mix of fund based and non-fund based credit facilities.
In short we offer:
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports
- Financial appraisal of projects
- Project monitoring, Nursing of sick units.
- Consultancy regarding submission of tender documents, bid evaluation, etc
- Liasioning with banks, financial institutions, overseas institutions for procuring, structuring of finance for projects
- Costing, Budgetary control, System audits, etc